The Stockton Thunder 2013-14 schedule is now available to download and import into Microsoft Outlook, the Palm desktop program or any other standard calendar program.
iCalendar (.ics), is an open standard supported by an increasing number of calendar applications. For example, Apple’s iCal (Mac), Microsoft Outlook 2007 (Windows), and Google Calendar can all subscribe to an .ics calendar and receive updates automatically on a configurable basis.
- Right-click the link above and choose SAVE TARGET AS…
- Save “2013-2014+Stockton+Thunder+Schedule.ics” file to your computer’s desktop.
- Using Microsoft Outlook, click FILE – and choose “Import and Export”
- Select the option of “Import and iCalendar (ics) or vCalendar (vcs) file
- Locate the saved file called 2013-2014+Stockton+Thunder+Schedule.ics
- Double click on the file
- Select Import Import the file into your calendar application using the specific instructions from your calendar application.
- All dates, times and opponents are subject to change.
- Once you import the file into your Outlook calendar, any schedule changes made to the Stockton Thunder 2013-2014 schedule will need to be manually updated in your Outlook calendar.