Game Date: Saturday, January 31st, 2015 Puck Drops: 7:30 PM
Law & Order Night Features:
- Pre-game tailgate at University Plaza Waterfront Hotel @ 4:00 PM
- Pre-game ceremony to recognize fallen officers in the county that died in the line of duty
- Special Scarf giveaway for the first 1,000 who purchase tickets (displayed below)
- Special car show pregame along ring road
- Special recognition to the agency that sells the most tickets!
- Top two selling tickets groups will get 1 zamboni ride on the ice.
- Fundraiser Raffle on the Concourse.
- Silent Auction on the Concourse.
PARTIAL EVENT PROCEEDS TO HELP SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY PEACE OFFICERS MEMORIAL FUND!
Partial event proceeds from group ticket sales and sponsor support will go to the San Joaquin Peace Officers Memorial Fund. These proceeds will be used toward the completion of a new monument that will be able to honor all the fallen peace officers in San Joaquin County who gave their lives in the line of duty. Thank you for your support.
Ready to get your group on board?
Contact the Stockton Thunder Hockey Team @ (209) 373-1500 or email email@example.com
Download the 8.5 x 11 Law & Order Flyer to help promote the night
Download the 11 x 17 Law & Order Flyer to help even more promote the night click here
Here are a list of Groups & Agencies that are showing their support this season:
To sign up contact, Robert Norton @ Rnorton@stocktonthunder.com or (209)373-1553. Once we get you signed up we can help with tickets, custom posters for your agency and your agency's own web portal linked above to the main page.
SIGN UP YOUR GROUP TODAY & JOIN US FOR LAW & ORDER NIGHT!!
Special Thank You To Our Gold Level Sponsors:
Special Thank You To Our Silver Level Sponsors:
Special Thank You To Our Bronze Level Sponsors:
Delivery: All orders placed on or before Friday, January 23rd, 2015 will be placed in the mail to the name and address provided in the order. All orders placed after Friday, January 23rd, 2015 will be left in Will Call under the name provided on the order.
If you have any questions, or need to make any changes, contact the Stockton Thunder @ (209)373-1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.